Saturday, October 10, 2009

Be Merry


Hello Ladies. Happy Saturday! I'm so excited that I have a 4 day weekend. I can catch up on some much needed stamping time. I made this card this morning. I'm still not sure which cards I want to do for my up coming Christmas card class. This may be one of them. It's simple but cute. Well, have a great day and happy stamping!!

Supplies:
Tree Trimings & Warm Words ss, Chocolate Chip, Real Red & Old Olive cs; Real Red & Chocolate Chip ink, Sleigh Bell ribbon, SU Mat Pack; dimensionals

4 comments:

  1. Sooo cute Kim and I see you're using that FAB ribbon! Awesome job & tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that ribbon and the paper piercing! I keep forgetting about that sentiment-I need to pull it out of the stamp set and put it with my Christmas stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card Kim! I love that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Kim and that ribbon is the bomb! Gotta go add that to my ever growing list....

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my new blog. I love to receive your comments.