Sunday, May 9, 2010

Friendship


Happy Mother's Day ladies! This is a card I made with another one of my new sets. I love these colors together.

I've been extremely busy this week. Last week I had a class. It went great! Everyone had a wonderful time. We moved again!! We are still getting things from the other house, but of course the first thing I set up is my stamping space. I have been so busy that I haven't finished making Mother's Day cards for my mother and mother in law. Have a great day!!
Supplies: Season of Friendship ss; Rich Razzleberry & Crushed Curry cs; Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry & Orchid Opulence ink; Rich Razzleberry ribbon; dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. I love this stamp set. Great job and love the colors. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card Kim!
    TFS!!!
    Hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my new blog. I love to receive your comments.