Monday, July 25, 2011

Thinking of You


Happy Monday Ladies. I really like this set and LOVE this embossing folder. I tried to use some of the DSP (Beyond the Garden) with it, but just couldn't work it out. I don't like this DSP like I thought I would. Only a couple of sheets are useable to make card. The flowers are too big. Well anyways this is what I came up with. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day! Happy Stamping.
Supplies: Fabulous Florets & Trendy Trees ss; Wild Wasabi, Tangering Tango and Melon Mambo ink; Scallop Border, Word Window & Modern Label punches; Flower Garden Embossing Folder

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim, I agree the embossing is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, bright and cheery

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your vibrant colors it just screams happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous! I love the colors and texture.


    --Cheryl--
    Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my new blog. I love to receive your comments.