Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My First Swap Card


Happy Wednesday Ladies. This is my first swap card ever. I was really intimidated to do a swap, but I saw one for "newbies." I only had to make 10 so it wasn't too bad. I did a lot of punching for this one though. The colors look awful with my scanner, but I think it's a cute card. I used one of my new sets Pennant Parade and the punch.
Supplies: Pennant Parade ss; Chocolate Chip & Marina Mist cs and ink; Owl, Pennant, Word Window & Modern Label punches

5 comments:

  1. Kim this is adorable! Love the pennants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card. I love the banner. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card Kim! Love the colors, textured background & that adorable owl!!! Congrats on your first swap....try not to get addicted LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the banner and owl, very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute! I love the texture and color combo.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my new blog. I love to receive your comments.