Monday, March 26, 2012

The Sky's the Limit


Hello Ladies. I'm starting to love this stamp set. I've had it but really didn't use it. Yes, I made another babywipe and reinker card!! I just love this technique. I love the way the background looks in this card. Have a great day. I just got a package today and can't wait to play with my new sets!!
Supplies: Up, Up and Away ss; Marina Mist, Old Olive and Glossy White cs; Marina Mist, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler and Soft Suede ink; Old Olive ribbon ; circle punches 1"and 1 1/4"

3 comments:

  1. Very cute. I love the background you created. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely. I especially love the birds off in the distance. Such a sweet touch. I am not familiar with the reinker/baby wipe technique. I must inquire. Love how soft washed the rolling green hills are. Wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks very nice. well done.
    hugs from germany

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my new blog. I love to receive your comments.