Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Just For You


Happy Tuesday Ladies. I'm enjoying my week off so far. I had a few ladies over yesterday to make some cards. Since most of my time is spent with children I LOVE adult time. This is one of the cards we made. I love this DSP and I haven't used my butterfly die in so long. Have a great day!
Supplies: Just Believe ss; Beautiful Butterflies die; Polka Dot & Elegant Lines embossing folders; Lace Ribbon border punch; 3/4" punch; pearls; Pool Party & Lucky Limeade cs; Pool Party ink;

2 comments:

  1. So Folksy Fab! Your card front tooks like an incredible hand embroidered work of art. Such lovely DP choices and the colors are super. Very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colors! And now I've got to use that die more on my cards!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my new blog. I love to receive your comments.