Friday, August 24, 2012

Heartfelt

Happy Friday Ladies. I've been relaxing the past week and I have not made one card. I got some new goodies the other day and I made a card using my new set and framelits. This happens to be my most favorite color combo. You can't tell from the picture, but the middle is raised with a dimensional. Have a great weekend & happy stamping!
Supplies:Layered Labels ss; Rich Razzleberry & Old Olive cs & ink; Framed Tulip EF; Labels & Apothecary Accents framelits; dimensionals

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the rich colors and the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty colors together! Nice easy layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card & love the colors you used Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful colors design and textures

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my new blog. I love to receive your comments.