Friday, February 1, 2013

Butterfly Birthday

Hello Ladies. I made this quick card using a couple of my new items. The DSP is called Print Poetry from the Spring catalog. The sentiment is from Wishes Your Way also in the Spring Catalog. I used my butterfly die that I haven't used in a while. Have a great day and happy stamping!
Supplies: Wishes Your Way ss; Print Poetry DSP; Raspberry Ripple & Summer Starfruit cs; Raspberry Ripple ink; Modern Label & Perfect Polka Dots and Elegant Lines EF; Word Window punches; Raspberry Ripple ribbon.

4 comments:

  1. Cute card - love the cheery colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. Its CAS, my favorite kind, and it has a butterfly. Love the bright colors too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! It would be a great way to use up scraps too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute Kim! I love the textured butterflies!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my new blog. I love to receive your comments.