Saturday, April 6, 2013

Happy Birthday

Hi Ladies. Today's card is made from my now favorite framelits, Dressed Up. I love these colors together and I'm so happy that Pool Party is staying!!  I'm excited about the color changes from Stampin' Up! because I don't have to buy a lot of new colors because a few are staying from the In Colors and a few are coming back from previous In Colors. Have a great day and happy stamping!!

Supplies: Teeny Tiny Wishes ss; Pool Party, Soft Suede, Whisper White & Rich Razzleberry cs; Sycamore Street DSP and ribbon; Fancy Fan EF; Scalloped Oval & Oval punches

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kim!
    I just got these framelits & I'm looking forward to playing with them!

    Your card is gorgeous & I love the color combo you used....great textured background too! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! I admire your for picking those colors! I think they're the perfect color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I just love that dress on the form. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my new blog. I love to receive your comments.