Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Happy Birthday

Hello Ladies. Today's card I used the Whitewash technique on. I learned how to do it at a class I went to last month. That's one of the reasons I bought this stamp set. I like the way it turned out after adding a few "extras" on it.
 I'm teaching summer school this year to 3rd graders. I forgot how exhausting younger students are! I teach 6th grade during the regular year, and OMG, what a difference. I need a nap!
Have a great day & happy stamping!
Supplies: Secret Garden, En Francais, & Teeny Tiny Wishes ss; Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals, & Crumbcake cs & ink; White Craft ink; White embossing powder; Modern Label, Word Window, & Scallop Trim Border punches; pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my new blog. I love to receive your comments.