Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Wetlands Birthday

Hi Ladies! I've been so busy (and sick), that I haven't posted in a while. School is off to a good start. I like my new school and my new class. I'm teaching a new grade level this year, so learning a new curriculum is VERY time consuming. Well, I got some new goodies yesterday and I sat down today to make this cute little card. I wanted some sets that were more masculine and I thought this one was perfect. Have a great day and happy stamping!!
Supplies: Wetlands & Woodgrain ss; Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, & Old Olive cs & ink; Ovals Framelits; Modern Label & Word Window punches; Early Espresso grosgrain ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. Love the Canada geese! They have mostly left our area now.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my new blog. I love to receive your comments.