Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy Friday!


Hello Ladies,

Today's card is one that I saw on splitcoast. I tried to find it and now I can't. I like these colors together. I tried to dye some ribbon but I didn't do a very good job. It kept coming out too light. then I just took the marker and colored it. I should have just left it off but some of the ink is on the white part of the card now :) Oh well, I tried.
Supplies:
Baroque Motifs & Kind & Caring Thoughts ss; Soft Suede & Rich Razzleberry cs & ink; gemstone, ribbon

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Kim and the colors are fab! nice work...tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my go to sets! Love your colors! I think coloring ribbon is difficult. The best luck I had was using a dauber and pastels-however the color is lighter and you have to seal it.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my new blog. I love to receive your comments.