Friday, July 10, 2009

Thinking of You


Happy Friday Ladies! I'm so happy this week is over. Only 2 more days of Summer School and I'm done until the beginning of August. Here is a card that I made that took me no more than 10 minutes to do. I wanted to make something quick and cute. I like the way it turned out. I'm starting to like this set more than I thought I would
Supplies:
Circle Circus & Kind and Caring Thoughts ss; Dusty Durango & Crushed Curry cs; Dusty Durango, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry & Chocolate Chip ink; 5/8" Chocolate Chip grograin ribbon

4 comments:

  1. This is really cute Kim...I'm liking that ss more & more everytime I see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quick & cute is right! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this card has such a great retro feel to it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card! Love the colors & the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my new blog. I love to receive your comments.