Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Birthday Wishes

Hello Ladies. Happy Holidays to everyone. I'm so excited because for Christmas I ordered so much stuff for myself. I got 16 new stamp sets!! I can't wait to play with them all. I've been eyeing this set for more than 7 years! Since it comes in clear mount I decided to get it. Lovely as a Tree is one of the most beautiful sets there is. It makes gorgeous cards. This is my first attempt at using it. This is a simple card I'm sending to a dear friend of mine for his birthday. Have a wonderful and creative day.
Supplies:Lovely as a Tree & Blooming with Kindness ss; Minight Muse & Black Stazon ink; Basic Black & Whisper White cs

1 comment:

  1. You did a fabulous job with this set Kim! It's one of my faves....I'll be posting a new creation with it tomorrow. I've thought about re-ordering this set now that it comes in clear....TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my new blog. I love to receive your comments.