Saturday, December 29, 2012

Get well Wishes


Hello Ladies. My post today is made with one of the new sets I bought that's in our Annual catalog. I used the new Oval collection Framelits from our Spring catalog. I stamped on top of the ovals and popped them up with some dimensionals. I used Teeny Tiny Wishes for the sentiment.
Supplies: Field Flowers & Teeny Tiny Wishes ss; Rich Razzleberry & Old Olive cs & ink; Ovals Framelits; Lattice Square & Framed Tulip EF; Word Window & Modern Label punches; Rich Razzleberry 1/4" grosgrain ribbon

6 comments:

  1. I seriously love this! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year (almost)
    Thank you for sharing your project. It is beautiful. I can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card! I love the ovals and all the texture!

    stamperbythesea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. I will have to case.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Kim! I love those new ovals...TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! This is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my new blog. I love to receive your comments.