Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Cherish


Hello Ladies. Happy Wednesday. I am on a roll! I have posted something 3 days in a row. I guess I'm back in my routine now. Today's card I wanted to use my Circle Circus set which I haven't used in a long time. Dusty Durango was one of my least favorite of the new In Colors, but I think it make some nice Fall cards. Have a wonderful day!

Supplies:

Circle Circus & Warm Words ss; Dusty Durango cs; Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry & Soft Suede ink; Soft Suede ribbon; Big Shot & Texturz plate; Wide Oval punch

2 comments:

  1. Very nice Kim! I'm really starting to like that set....tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This set is awesome! I don't have it yet but seeing this card makes me want it even more. I love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my new blog. I love to receive your comments.