Sunday, August 9, 2009

Thank You


Happy Sunday Ladies! Yesterday I went to my upline Brenda's house again. She just got the new lattice die. This is a card I made with it. I love this die! It's on my list for my next order :)

School starts for us tomorrow, so I probably won't have many post a while. The first few weeks of school are hectic and I get wore out. Have a wonderful day!
Supplies:
Garden Greetings ss; Ruby Red, Perfect Plum & Barley Banana cs; Ruby Red ink; 1/4" Elegant Eggplant ribbon; Big Shot Lattice & Birds & Bloom dies; Oval Punch

5 comments:

  1. Love this die!!! Love the flowers! Good luck with your new school year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Kim..nice colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got to love that die I have seen some beautiful things made with it and your card is no exception. Lovely. M xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my new blog. I love to receive your comments.