Sunday, August 16, 2009

Praying for You...


Hello Ladies. I was terribly busy this week. School started and I have been exhausted. I have to get back into my routine. I have also been working on my niece's baby shower cards. She wanted 50, but now she only wants 25. I'll post a pic of them when they are all done.
This card I made using a borrowed set. I like to try before I buy! Most of the sets I have I borrowed from my upline Brenda, then I buy them if I like them. Thanks Brenda!! She is great. I also wanted to make a card using my Top Note die. I like the way it turned out. Have a great day!
Supplies:
Thoughts & Prayers ss; Old Olive, Orchid Opulence & Rich Razzleberry cs; Old Olive & Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Markers; Rich Razzleberry ribbon; Big Shot &Top Note die

4 comments:

  1. So pretty Kim! I have this set and always seem to grab the tree first. I really need to ink up this image more often! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty Kim! tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't own this set but I keep eyeing it! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very pretty card. I love this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my new blog. I love to receive your comments.