Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Happy Hour Birthday

Hello Ladies. Today's post is a card I made using one of my new sets Happy Hour (126642). This set is an all occasion set and I love it. I used one of my favorite embossing folders for the oval and one of my favorite border punches. I used Teeny Tiny Wishes for the sentiment.
Supplies: Happy Hour & Teeny Tiny Wishes ss; Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake & Old Olive cs; Cherry Cobbler ink; Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine; Designer Frames EF; Large Oval, Word Window, Scallop Trim Border & Modern Label Punches.

2 comments:

  1. I like the simplicity of this card. I like these colors. I hostess a color of the month on a yahoo group and I think these colors may show up again. Really nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great set. I love that embossed oval!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my new blog. I love to receive your comments.