Sunday, July 22, 2012

Thinking of You

Happy Sunday Ladies! Today's post is from a set I haven't used in a while. I was making a card with another set and it turned into this lol. I love the ballons from this set called Patterned Party (123067). I used my new Paper-Piercing Pack Essentials (126187) around the punches. It's a simple card, but I like the turnout. Have a great day and happy stamping!
Supplies: Patterned Party & Teeny Tiny Wishes ss; Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive & Daffodil Delight cs; Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie & Melon Mambo ink; Decorative Label, Modern Label & Word Window Punches; Paper-Piercing Pack

4 comments:

  1. Love the bright colors and paper piercing details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling! I love the paper piercing and those adorable balloons!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my new blog. I love to receive your comments.