Monday, July 9, 2012

My Favorite Place to Be

Hello Ladies. I got a box of goodies today! This is one of the cards I made with one of my new sets. It's called For the Birds (126407). I wanted to get some sets that weren't flowers or butterflies. I'm trying to get all types of sets now. This is a perfect set for watercoloring. It's a simple card I put together to try a few of my new goodies. Happy stamping!
Supplies:For the Birds ss; Cherry Cobbler & Old Olive cs, large scallop edgelit; Delicate Designes Embossing folder; 1/8" Old Olive taffeta ribbon

4 comments:

  1. Great job on the watercoloring! Don't you just love sets to color?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the watercoloring. Haven't played with my watercolors in a long time and this makes me want to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card and the coloring is great. I like that image, going to have to keep that one in mind. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my new blog. I love to receive your comments.