Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Warmest Wishes Birthday Card

Happy Wednesday Ladies. I've been trying to come up with some birthday cards that are as beautiful and elegant as my grandmother. Her 85th birthday is Friday and we're having a party for her. I like this card, but it's too simple for her. This is one of my favorite sets Bordering on Romance and these are my favorite colors together. Hopefully I'll come up with another card for my grandmother before Friday. Happy Stamping!
Supplies:Bordering on Romance & Blooming with Kindness ss; Wild Wasabi & Pretty in Pink cs; Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Wild Wasabi, Old Olive & Certain Celery Markers; Black Stazon ink; Wild Wasabi 1/4" grosgrain ribbon

6 comments:

  1. Love it! Great CAS design, and the colors are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is lovely...Birthday wishes to your grandmother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim, your card is beautiful! I just love the simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. I like that set too, but haven't really used it. Best wishes to your Grandmother on her birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my new blog. I love to receive your comments.