Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I'm So Sorry CASE


Happy Tuesday Ladies. Today's card is one that I just love. I hardly ever use black but I was inspired from a card I did with my upline Karen (Below). We did a card similar to this one and I loved it. I used Serene Silhouettes and Teeny Tiny Wishes for this card. I used my favorite border punch. Have a great day and Happpy Stamping!
Supplies:Serene Silhouettes & Teeny Tiny Wishes ss; Basic Black & Wild Wasabi cs; Black Stazon ink; Fancy Fan EF; Scallop Trim, Modern Label & Word Window punches; Basic Black 3/8"Taffeta ribbon

2 comments:

  1. Both your card and Karen's are gorgeous.


    I’m stopping by from Splitcoast Leave A Comment…Get A Comment forum

    ~Cheryl~

    **I am having a give-away on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both cards and the images used. Also love the black.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my new blog. I love to receive your comments.